THE BLUE ROOM
THIS IS NOT
Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Andrei Kanchelskis and Ray
two former Everton
legends - one
a flying goalscoring winger, one a World Cup winning full-back.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Mike Walker who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
MATCHES COMING THICK AND FAST NOW ... !
... we beat Wolves the
last time we met -
at Goodison 3-2 back in September
Richarlison scored twice and Wolves’ defender Willie Boly was sent
off in injury time
- in fact, home and away, we’ve only
lost once against them in
our last 9 meetings - W3 D5 L1
Molineux, we drew last season
that was 2-2 on the opening
day in August 2018, with Richarlison once again scoring twice
there was another sending off too - with Phil Jagielka receiving
his marching orders on 40 minutes
- it was also Marco Silva’s
first game as Everton manager
- talking of Marco Silva,
it’s his birthday on July 12th
- our ex-boss will be 43 years
- we’re unbeaten in our
last 4 trips to their place -
W1 D3 L0
- our last Molineux defeat was back in 2004, with
Leon Osman scoring his first Everton goal in
our 2-1 loss
- a win at Wolves would be our 5th away
victory in the League
- that's the same as we managed last season
- and it would be our joint best since we won 8 in
defeat however would be our 11th loss away from home in the Prem
in this campaign
- our worst since we also lost 11 in
- if we do beat Wolves it will give us our second
League double of the season (after Watford)
- and it would be our
first against Wolves since
- we need to keep an eye
on Raul Jimenez!
- he’s scored in each of our last 3 meetings
- if Seamus Coleman plays against Wolves, it
will be his 316th appearance for us in all competitions
move 1 ahead of the legendary Johnny Morrissey and into 29th place
our all-time list
- and if Seamus starts the game
it will be his 286th start for us in all competitions
the same as Bob Latchford managed!
- they’d be in joint 43rd
that particular chart!
- if Jordan Pickford
plays against Wolves it will be his 126th game for us in all
- that's the same number reached by our 1970’s
keeper George Wood!
- they’d be in
joint 11th place on our
all-time keepers’ appearances chart
- can Richarlison bag
another goal after his brilliant effort against Southampton?
if he does, he’ll move on to 26 for us in his Premier League
career with us
- he’d then be just 1 goal behind Mikel Arteta
and Louis Saha on our
all-time Prem scoring list!
- oh, and 2
goals at Molineux would take us to
1,400 in our Premier League history, home and away!
- a Sunday away match? Oh, dear!
- our record in our last 22 away Sunday fixtures is W0 D5 L17!!
- one of those defeats was an FA Cup match, the rest of the games
were all in the Prem
- our last Sunday away win was
in the FA Cup in January 2016
- in the League our last victory was
at QPR in
- this will be only our 3rd ever
Sunday game with a 12.00pm kick-off time
- the other two were
both in the Premier League, both at Man Utd and we lost both 2-1!
- they were in
December 2007 and
all days of the week, it will also be just our 9th 12.00pm
- of the previous 8, the last 6 have all been
against Man Utd in the Prem, 3 at home and 3 away!
- the other
2 were at home to Liverpool in
September 2001 and
at Sheff Wed on
New Year's Day 1988
- and guess what?
- we won 0 of the
8 - W0 D2 L6!
- here's a
reminder of the most recent additions to the site:
11 Everton players started the most games together?
- which two players started the most
times together for us?
- what about the Holy Trinity? Or The
1995 FA Cup winning team? Or Dean and Lawton? How many times
- have a look at the new
Starting Line-Ups section' - it's got it all!
was our oldest ever starting line-up? And the youngest?
seasons were our oldest and youngest? Which managers went with
youth and who went wth old codgers?!
it's all here in the new 'Average
Starting Line-Up Ages section'!
- which Everton
player made the most substitute appearances in a single season?!
in all competitions and in the League alone?
- the new 'Most
Sub Apps In One Season' section has the answers!
- which Everton substitute has scored the most goals for us?
- which opposition sub has scored the most against us?
- the new 'Goals
by Substitutes' section will let you know!
- Test cricketers have a small number on their shirt or cap
- it shows where they fit in in terms of the historical chronology
of their country
- now you can see what number every Everton player would wear!
- have a look at the 'Everton
Players Numbered Chronologically' section!
- who's managed the most times against Everton?
- who's managed the most clubs against us?!
- well, there's a new 'Opposition
Managers' section that will tell you everything you need to
- the 'Goals
in Most Consecutive Matches' section has been updated!
- it now includes details of which Everton players have scored
in the most successive home & away games too!
- who was the last Everton man to play 50 or more games in a season?
- who has played the most games in one season?!
- the new '50
or More Appearances in a Season' section will tell you!
- on the flip side, which players only ever managed 1 game for
- find out in the new Just
One Appearance section!
- we used 39 different players
in 2017/18 in all competitions
and 15 of them scored a goal
- is that a lot?! how does it compare to other seasons?
- find out in the new 'Number
of Players Used and Goal Scorers - Season-by-Season' section!
- who was the last Everton player to feature in every game in
- have a look at the new Ever
Presents section to find out!
- and how often have we completed League 'doubles' over our opponents
in the past?
- alternatively, how often have we been on the receiving end of
- you can now find out in the new League
Doubles For and Against section
- ever wondered which Everton player has been substituted the
- well, now you can find out - have a look at the new Subbed
Off section for full, fascinating details!
Richarlison was the last Everton player to score on his
- who else has managed that feat for the club?!
- have a look at the new Scored
on Their Debut section to find out!
- Wayne Rooney has
long departed, of course, but who else has had
2 separate spells at the club?!
- the new Two
or More Spells at Everton section will tell you!
- Jordan Pickford looks like he'll be our keeper for some years
- but who else has appeared for us between the sticks in the past?!
- the new Goalkeepers
section has all the details!
- and don't forget there's also a new History
In Short section too!
- you can see at a glance how many times we've finished in each
position in the League
- and where exactly we've been knocked out of the various cup
- have a peek!
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
needs 2 more starts to reach 100 for us in all competitions - so
far he's made 98
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.