Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Tommy "TG" Jones and
Colin Harvey, two former Everton legends - one a defender, one a midfielder
- both graceful, classy and the epitome of what Everton is all about.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
Deulofeu Baby! ...
(see lower down the page, by the way, for
details of new sections recently added to the site)
- .... a great performance and
a well-deserved point at the Emirates
- and, bizarrely, our first 1-1 of the calendar year 2013!
- it was our 100th game at their ground in all competitions
- and our 200th meeting at all venues
- and it was our 200th Premier League game live on UK television!
- the draw - as merited as it was - doesn't change the fact that
we haven't won at Arsenal for ages
- we're now 0-4-15 in our last 19 visits and 1-6-22 in the last
- their goal was the 50th we've shipped in the Premier League
- and it was the 7,000th we've conceded in our entire history
against all opponents at all venues
- Tim Howard had a cracking game at the Emirates
- it was his 275th League start for us
- that puts him joint 25th with Sandy Young on our All-Time
League Starts chart
- in terms of just the Premier League he's now 4 ahead of David
Unsworth at the top of our Prem
- Leon Osman's late sub appearance took him to 299 for us in the
- he's now 21st on our All-Time
League Appearances list, just 1 behind the legendary Jack
- Tim Howard is joint 27th on that same list with 275 appearances
- counting only Premier League games ...
- ... Ossie is now just 3 appearances behind Unsie in 2nd place
on our All-Time
Prem Appearances list
- it's Fulham at home next on December 14th
- our last 5 outings on that date have brought us a 1-1-3 record
- the win was this
2-1 Goodison victory over Blackburn in 2002
- we've played the Cottagers once before on Dec 14 - a
2-2 draw at their place , in 1963
- we love playing Fulham at Goodison Park!
- in all League games against them at Goodison, our record is
- but, more amazingly, we've won on every one of their last 20
visits in the League!
- every single one!! That's W20 D0 L0 in our last 20 Goodison
League meetings with them!
- needless to say, they are our
Number One favourite Premier League opponents at Goodison!
- in all competitions, we have a 10-0-0 record against them in
their last 10 trips to Goodison
- and it's 13-1-0 in their last 14 visits in all games
- remember last
season's 1-0 victory?
- if we avoid defeat this time around, we'll have a 17
game unbeaten run in home Premier League matches
- that'll be our best run ever
- if Leon Osman plays against Fulham, his Everton playing career
will have lasted 10 years and 336 days
- that'll put him 28th, above Graeme Sharp, on our Longest
Playing Career chart
- and he'll be just 1 day behind the length of Colin Harvey's
Everton playing career .....
So What New Sections Have Recently Been
Added To The Website, Then?!
- well, ever wondered who has scored the most goals against
- well wonder no more! Instead, have a look at the site's new Opposition
- it breaks down the stats into different competitions for you
- and it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- the Hat-Tricks
section has been expanded
- as well as all the usual EFC data, it now contains details of
all the hat-tricks scored against Everton too
- it too is also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- there is now a whole new World
War II section!
- it contains full details of all Everton's games, line-ups and
goalscorers from August 1939 to May 1946
- again, it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' and the 'Appearances,
Goals and Clean Sheets' pages
- who are our bogey teams - and who would we like to play every
- well, there's now a
new section that tells you!
- it's split into 'All Matches' and 'Premier League' parts - both
home and away
- and there are also links to it on the 'Opponents' and the 'Miscellaneous'
- how many players have ever been sent-off in Everton games?
- you can now find out in the new Sendings-Off
- it lists all of the bad boys, together with a host of other red-card-related
- and it is also linked via the 'Miscellaneous' page!
- there's now a YouTube Channel! It's here: The
- it contains - what else - videos about Everton, to which (very
slowly) I'm adding more
- I've also started adding to this site - also at very random and
irregular intervals - one-or-two EFC-related pics
- you can find them via the link higher up on this page - below
the 'This Day In Everton's History' bit
- the Managers'
section has obviously had to be amended a bit!
- but I've also added some more information about the date our first
manager was appointed
- and also what the situation was before his appointment
- as ever it's also accessible via the 'Miscellaneous' page
- finally I've made a small, but very important, addition to the
- which is also reachable via a link on the 'Miscellaneous' page
- it relates to our first ever live UK TV game - see if you can
find it in there somewhere!
- hope you find all the additions useful - I'll keep thinking of
things to add as time goes by. COYB!
- also don't forget that throughout the site you can see all of
the line-ups for all of the competitive matches
Everton have ever played
- click here for more information and
details of how to view them
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Jelavic needs 1 more start to reach 50 for us in all competitions
- so far he's on 49
Leon Osman needs 1 more appearance to reach 300 for us in
the Prem -he's currently on 299
Kevin Mirallas needs 1 more appearance to reach 50
for us in all comps - he's currently on 49
Steven Pienaar needs 2 more appearances to reach 200 for
us in all comps - so far he's on 198
Heitinga needs 2 more starts to reach 100 for us in the Prem
- so far he's made 98
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.