THE BLUE ROOM
THIS IS NOT
Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Graeme Sharp and Peter Farrell,
two former Everton legends - one
a double title winner, one an inspirational captain.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Mike Walker who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
A VITAL GAME FOR MARCO NEXT AGAINST THE 'AMMERS ...
... amazingly all of our
last 9 games on
October 19th - and 13 of our last 14 in
- have been at Goodison Park!
- the one
exception was … against West Ham in 1963
we lost 4-2 at their
former Upton Park ground!
- our last October 19th outing
was at home to Olympique Lyonnais - better known as Lyon! - in
- it was a Europa League group game which
we lost 2-1 as
we began to drift out of the competition
- our last
home win on October 19th came against Hull City in 2013
Steven Pienaar scored our 57th minute winner, having been on the
pitch for just 27 seconds
- with the ball actually in play for
just 10 seconds!
- our stand out October 19th game in the
past came in 2002
- Wayne Rooney scored *that* last minute
goal, his first in the League, to give us
a 2-1 win against
Arsenal at Goodison!
- we have a mixed
against the Hammers
- we won at their place,
2-0 last March, with Kurt Zouma and Bernard scoring our goals
they beat us 3-1 at Goodison in September 2018
- with 2 goals
from Andriy Yarmelenko helping to take West Ham off the bottom of
the League that day
- home and away, our record in the last
8 meetings with West Ham is W3 D2 L3
at Goodison it is W2
D0 L2 in their last 4 visits, all in the Premier League
our last home victory against them was in
November 2017, 4-0
was in David Unsworth’s last match as our caretaker manager before
Sam Allardyce took charge
- Wayne Rooney scored his only
Everton hat-trick, with the third goal coming from inside his own
- David Moyes was the Hammers boss at the time
coincidentally Sam Allardyce was born on October 19th in 1954!
- Allardyce, of course, managed both Everton and West Ham
4 goals this time round would see us
reach 50 against West Ham at
Goodison in the Premier League!
- will Richarlison score?
- if he does it will be his 10th goal for us in the Premier League
at Goodison Park!
- he’d be
the 28th Everton player to reach
- Romelu Lukaku heads the list with 40
Premier League goals for us at Goodison
- he managed another
28 away from home
- and is
our leading Prem marksman on 68
- will Dominic Calvert-Lewin score our first goal of
- if he does it will mean he has scored all of our
last 5 goals in all competitions!
- the last Everton player to
manage that was Louis Saha back in
- King Louis scored at home to
a 1-1 FA Cup draw
- then at Arsenal in our
- he then scored our first 3 goals in
a 5-3 home win against Blackpool
- he also scored our 5th goal in
that game too!
- can we get back to keeping
- if we do against West Ham – and if he
plays - it will be Jordan Pickford’s 30th for us in all
- he'd be
the 13th Everton keeper to reach that
he does play, it will also be Jordan’s
85th consecutive appearance
for us in the Premier League
- that would be the same as
Neville Southall’s longest run for us in the Prem
- only 3
players have had longer runs of successive appearances for us in
the Premier League
- Leighton Baines - 99 from October 2009 to
- Joleon Lescott - 102 from August 2006 to February
- and Tim Howard - 210 from September 2007 to February
- between August 2006 and February 2013, Tim missed
just 4 of Everton's 255 Premier League matches!
Davies, meanwhile, will reach 50 starts for us in the Premier
League if he begins the game
- he'd be
the 76th Everton player to reach that landmark
- a defeat against West Ham will
leave us on 7 points after 9 Premier League games
- that would
be our worst return in the opening 9 games since we picked up just
4 after 9 in
- a defeat would also be our 5th in a
row in the Premier League, home and away
- that would be our worst run since we
lost 6 in succession from
August to October 2005!
- we failed
to score in any of those 6 games back then, by the way!
6 consecutive League defeats is
a club record
- it's something
that has happened on 8 previous occasions, twice in the Prem
- we haven’t had too much success on a Saturday lately!
- we’ve lost all of our last 3 Saturday games, home and away
- and won just 1 of the last 7 - W1 D2 L4 – and just 2 of the last
13 – W2 D2 L9!
- we don’t like 12.30pm kick-offs either!
- our record in the last 8 in the Prem, home and away, is
W0 D3 L5
- in all competitions it is W1 D6 L7 in the last 14!
- the last one was our
1-0 home defeat to Leicester last
- at Goodison we’ve played 6 Premier League games
with a 12.30pm start and our record is W1 D3 L2
- the one
win was in our first ever home Premier League game with a 12.30pm
2-1 against Southampton in February 2003
overall, putting Saturday together with 12.30pm, our recent record
is W1 D5 L6 in all competitions, at all venues
- at Goodison it
is W1 D4 L1, the last one at home being our
0-0 draw with Liverpool in April 2018
- oh, and the last 4 penalties in
Everton v West Ham fixtures at Goodison Park have all been saved!
- Wayne Rooney’s effort in our
4-0 November 2017 win
was kept out by Joe Hart
- although Wayne did put the rebound
- Manuel Lanzini then saw his kick saved by Jordan
Pickford later in the same game
- Adrian saved Romelu
Lukaku’s spot-kick in
our 3-2 defeat in March 2016
- and Tim Howard saved
from Mido in April 2010 as
we drew 2-2
- here's a
reminder of the most recent additions to the site:
was our oldest ever starting line-up? And the youngest?
seasons were our oldest and youngest? Which managers went with
youth and who went wth old codgers?!
it's all here in the new 'Average
Staring Line-Up Ages section'!
- which Everton
player made the most substitute appearances in a single season?!
in all competitions and in the League alone?
- the new 'Most
Sub Apps In One Season' section has the answers!
- which Everton substitute has scored the most goals for us?
- which opposition sub has scored the most against us?
- the new 'Goals
by Substitutes' section will let you know!
- Test cricketers have a small number on their shirt or cap
- it shows where they fit in in terms of the historical chronology
of their country
- now you can see what number every Everton player would wear!
- have a look at the 'Everton
Players Numbered Chronologically' section!
- who's managed the most times against Everton?
- who's managed the most clubs against us?!
- well, there's a new 'Opposition
Managers' section that will tell you everything you need to
- the 'Goals
in Most Consecutive Matches' section has been updated!
- it now includes details of which Everton players have scored
in the most successive home & away games too!
- who was the last Everton man to play 50 or more games in a season?
- who has played the most games in one season?!
- the new '50
or More Appearances in a Season' section will tell you!
- on the flip side, which players only ever managed 1 game for
- find out in the new Just
One Appearance section!
- we used 39 different players last season in all competitions
and 15 of them scored a goal
- is that a lot?! how does it compare to other seasons?
- find out in the new 'Number
of Players Used and Goal Scorers - Season-by-Season' section!
- who was the last Everton player to feature in every game in
- have a look at the new Ever
Presents section to find out!
- and how often have we completed League 'doubles' over our opponents
in the past?
- alternatively, how often have we been on the receiving end of
- you can now find out in the new League
Doubles For and Against section
- ever wondered which Everton player has been substituted the
- well, now you can find out - have a look at the new Subbed
Off section for full, fascinating details!
- Ademola Lookman was the last Everton player to score on his
- who else has managed that feat for the club?!
- have a look at the new Scored
on Their Debut section to find out!
- Wayne Rooney has now departed, of course, but who else has had
2 separate spells at the club?!
- the new Two
or More Spells at Everton section will tell you!
- Jordan Pickford looks like he'll be our keeper for some years
- but who else has appeared for us between the sticks in the past?!
- the new Goalkeepers
section has all the details!
- and don't forget there's also a new History
In Short section too!
- you can see at a glance how many times we've finished in each
position in the League
- and where exactly we've been knocked out of the various cup
- have a peek!
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Davies needs 1 more start to reach 50 for us in
the Prem - he's currently made 49
Calvert-Lewin needs 2 more starts to reach 50 for us in
the Prem - he's on 48 at the moment
needs 2 more appearances to reach 50 for us in all competitions -
so far he's made 43 starts + 5 as a sub
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.