THE BLUE ROOM
THIS IS NOT
Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Graeme Sharp and Peter Farrell,
two former Everton legends - one
a double title winner, one an inspirational captain.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Mike Walker who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
WEST HAM AT HOME ...
... take your boots along if you're
going - we've got no players left!
- the match will be played on September
- it's a very important date because on that day in 1958 a certain
Neville Southall was born!
- you can read about the legend that is Big
Nev by clicking here
- we've never played West Ham before in a September 16th game
- and we drew on our last Sep 16 outing - 2-2
at home to Wigan in 2006
- and overall it's not been a very successful date for us at home
in the League
- we've won 0 of our last 4 Goodison League outings on September
16th - W0 D1 L3
- our last Sep 16 home win in the League was back in 1961 - 5-2
- we have won away since then, though - and once at home in the
- we lost the last time we met West Ham - 3-1
at their place last May
- it was the last game of the season and the last match of Sam
Allardyce's reign as our manager
- the previous meeting was the last game of David Unsworth's spell
as our caretaker boss
- we won
4-0 at Goodison in November last year, you may remember
- Wayne Rooney scored a hat-trick with his 3rd coming from inside
his own half!
- we've got a very good recent home record against the Hammers
- W7 D4 L1 in their last 12 visits in all competitions
- the one defeat was in a mad game in March 2016 when we lost
- we were 2-0 up with 12 minutes left, we missed a penalty and
Kevin Mirallas was sent off!
- our full home Premier League record against West Ham is W14
- that makes them our 4th
favourite Prem visitors, on a points per game basis!
(including only teams who have visited more than 7
- one West Ham goal this time, by the way, would take them to
50 against us in all League trips to Goodison
- if he plays against the Hammers it will be Jordan Pickford's
43rd consecutive Prem appearance for us
- it will be only the
14th time a player has turned out in that many successive
Prem games for the club!
- Tim Howard holds the club record with 210 consecutive Premier
League appearances for Everton
- Mason Holgate has still never scored a goal for us!
- if Mason plays against West Ham and remains goalless then that
will be 38 Prem games without scoring
- he’ll move into 7th place alone on our ‘Most
Prem Appearances Without A Goal’ chart!
- if we don't lose to the Hammers it will take our unbeaten home
run to 7 games in all comps
- that would be our best since a similar run ending in April
- and if we score in the match it mean we've found the net in
10 consecutive League games, home & away
- we haven't done that since an 11 game run ending in January
- if West Ham are awarded a penalty
it will be the 150th for all opposition ever in the League at
- and if either team gets one it will be the 600th spot-kick in
all competitions in Everton home games!
- so far 417 have been scored and 182 missed or saved
- the referee, by the way, is Martin Atkinson
- we've won on all 3 of his most recent Everton appointments!
- Atkinson has sent off 8 players in all of his previous Everton
- 3 were Everton players and 5 were opponents
- only 4
referees have dismissed more players in Everton fixtures!
- they were David Elleray (13), Mike Riley (12), Phil Dowd (10)
and Rob Styles (10)
- the game is a Sunday match, of course - and that's not a good
- we've won just 1 of our last 12 Sunday outings, home and away,
all in the Prem - W1 D2 L9
- a reminder of some newer sections on the site!
- Test cricketers have a small number on their shirt or cap
- it shows where they fit in in terms of the historical chronology
of their country
- now you can see what number every Everton player would wear!
- have a look at the 'Everton
Players Numbered Chronologically' section!
- who's managed the most times against Everton?
- who's managed the most clubs against us?!
- well, there's a new 'Opposition
Managers' section that will tell you everything you need to
- the 'Goals
in Most Consecutive Matches' section has been updated!
- it now includes details of which Everton players have scored
in the most successive home & away games too!
- who was the last Everton man to play 50 or more games in a season?
- who has played the most games in one season?!
- the new '50
or More Appearances in a Season' section will tell you!
- on the flip side, which players only ever managed 1 game for
- find out in the new Just
One Appearance section!
- we used 39 different players last season in all competitions
and 15 of them scored a goal
- is that a lot?! how does it compare to other seasons?
- find out in the new 'Number
of Players Used and Goal Scorers - Season-by-Season' section!
- who was the last Everton player to feature in every game in
- have a look at the new Ever
Presents section to find out!
- and how often have we completed League 'doubles' over our opponents
in the past?
- alternatively, how often have we been on the receiving end of
- you can now find out in the new League
Doubles For and Against section
- ever wondered which Everton player has been substituted the
- well, now you can find out - have a look at the new Subbed
Off section for full, fascinating details!
- Ademola Lookman was the last Everton player to score on his
- who else has managed that feat for the club?!
- have a look at the new Scored
on Their Debut section to find out!
- Wayne Rooney has now departed, of course, but who else has had
2 separate spells at the club?!
- the new Two
or More Spells at Everton section will tell you!
- Jordan Pickford looks like he'll be our keeper for some years
- but who else has appeared for us between the sticks in the past?!
- the new Goalkeepers
section has all the details!
- and don't forget there's also a new History
In Short section too!
- you can see at a glance how many times we've finished in each
position in the League
- and where exactly we've been knocked out of the various cup
- have a peek!
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Morgan Schneiderlin needs 2 more apperances to reach
50 for us in the Prem - so far he's made 48 starts + 2 as a sub
Dominic Calvert-Lewin also needs 2 more apps to reach 50 for
us in the Prem - he's on 26 starts + 22 as a sub at the mo
Mason Holgate needs 2 more appearances to reach 50 for us
in all competitions - he's on 43 + 5 at the moment
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.