THIS IS NOT
Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Howard Kendall and Ted Sagar,
two former Everton legends - one a top midfielder and the most successful
manager in our history, the other one of England's best ever keepers.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Claus Thomsen who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
A Fine Victory At West Brom ...
- ... and we remain undefeated
under Ronald Koeman - and indeed in all 3 games since Roberto
- the win at the Hawthorns ended a run of 3 straight away defeats
- and it also brougt to a halt a sequence of 6 away games without
- oh, and we've now won 3 games in a row at West Brom and are
unbeaten there in 4 trips (W3 D1 L0)
- the 2 goals we scored against the Baggies took us to 1,200 in
our Premier League history, home and away
- Kevin Mirallas got the opening goal, of course - his 26th for
us in the Premier League
- that puts him in 11th place on his own on our Premier
League Scorers chart
- he's moved 1 ahead of Leighton Baines, Marouane Fellaini, Tomasz
Radzinski and Yakubu!
- Neil Swarbrick refereed the West Brom game and we kept up a
great sequence with him in the middle
- we've never lost a match with him in charge of proceedings!
- home and away, our record with him is now W6 D4 L0 - away from
home it is W2 D4 L0
- Ross Barkley's appearance against West Brom was his 50th
consecutive game for us in the Prem
- well done him!
- Leighton Baines meanwhile made his 343rd appearance for us in
- he's moved to 23rd place on hs own on our All-Time
Appearances chart, 1 ahead of 1900s wing legend Jack Sharp
- and Phil Jagielka played his 265th League game for the club
- he's now joint 34th with Tony Hibbert on our All-Time
League Appearances list!
- and the two of them are joint 5th on our All-Time
Premier League Appearances chart
- for Gareth Barry it was his 100th game for us in the Premier
- he's the 44th player to achieve that milestone for the club
- Ross Barkley is up to 116 Prem appearances for us now
- he's joint 31st on our All-Time
Prem Appearances list, level with Nick Barmby and James McFadden
- Kevin Mirallas is now level in 35th place on that list with
Joleon Lescott both on 113 Prem games for us
- Gareth Barry scored against the Baggies!
- it was his first goal for us since he opened the scoring in
home win against Norwich in January 2014
- Gareth was 35 years and 179 days old on the day of the West
- that makes him the 11th
oldest scorer in our history, the 10th oldest in our League
history, the 5th in the Prem!
- oh, and congratulations to Yannick Bolasie and Ashley Williams
on their Everton debuts
- we've now had 887 different players playing for us in our history
in all competitions
- and 866 in the League, 206 in the Premier League
- and so on to Yeovil at home in the League Cup on August 23rd!
- we've never played the Glovers before in a competitive fixture
- and we've never played a Cup game before on August 23rd either!
- our last August 23 outing was a 2-0
home defeat by Man City in 2015
- and we've failed to win any of our last 3 games played on that
date - W0 D1 L2
- our last August 23 victory came back in 2008 - 2-1
at West Brom
- our last home win on that date was 3-1
against Fulham in 2003
- if he plays against Yeovil it will be Phil Jagielka's 16th League
Cup appearance for us
- that would put him joint 25th on our League
Cup Appearances chart
- he'd be level with two other notable centre-halves, Derek Mountfield
and Roger Kenyon
- Neville Southall tops that list with 65 League Cup games for
- and if he starts against Yeovil it will be Jags' 308th start
for us in all competitions
- he'd move to joint 29th place on our All-Time
Starts list, level with 1920s/30s full-back Warney Cresswell
- if Romelu Lukaku scores against Yeovil it will be his 62nd goal
for us in all competitions
- that would put him equal 37th with 1890s winger Alex Latta on
- it would also be Rom's 5th League Cup goal for us
- he'd move to joint 12th place on our League
Cup Scorers' chart
- Rom would be equal with Peter Beardsley, Duncan Ferguson, Mick
Lyons and Leon Osman!
- a draw against Yeovil would be the 1,300th draw in our competitive
history at all venues
- a defeat, on the other hand, would be the 50th in our League
Cup history at all grounds
- it would also, of course, be a giantkilling!
- we were last knocked out of the League Cup by a lower division
side in 2012 - 2-1
here for a full list of all the times we've been the victims
of League Cup upsets!
- and finally, new recruit Ashley Williiams is our latest Number
- why not have a look at all of the previous Evertonians who have
for us as a Number 5
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Gareth Barry needs 1 more Premier League start to reach 100
for us - he's currently on 99
Kevin Mirallas needs 2 more starts to reach 100 for us in
all competitions - he's on 98 at the moment
Muhamed Besic needs 2 more appearances to reach 50 for us
in all competitions - he's made 31 starts + 17 as a sub so far
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.