THE BLUE ROOM
THIS IS NOT
Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Graeme Sharp and Peter Farrell,
two former Everton legends - one
a double title winner, one an inspirational captain.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Mike Walker who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
A TRIP TO SOUTHAMPTON - CAN WE KEEP THE WINNING RUN GOING?
... Everton’s last 9 outings on
19th have produced not a single win - W0 D6 L3!
- the last 3 have all been drawn - the most recent being 0-0
with West Brom at Goodison in 2015
- our last away match on this date was a
1-1 draw at Liverpool in 2009
- Tim Cahill equalised 3 minutes from the end
- that was after Steven Gerrard had put the old enemy ahead midway
through the second half
- our last January 19th win came way back in 1957 - a
2-1 home victory against Luton Town
- we’ve only ever played 5 away games on January 19th - W1 D2
- and the one win came in the first of those – 2-1
at Liverpool in 1901!
- we’ve had one previous encounter with Southampton on January
- that was a
1-1 Goodison draw in 1982
- Kevin Richardson scored our goal after 14 minutes
- but Steve Moran equalised with 2 minutes remaining in the game
- we’ve already played the Saints twice this season - both times
- we won the League match - our first home game of 2018/19 - 2-1
back in August
- we then met in the League Cup in October and, after a
1-1 draw, we crashed out 4-3 in a penalty shoot-out!
- our last trip to St Mary’s saw us on the wrong end of a 4-1
Premier League scoreline in
- and our last win at their place came back in August 2015
- 2 goals from Romelu Lukaku and 1 from Ross Barkley secured a
- that’s our only victory there, though, in our
last 9 visits - W1 D3 L5
- and we’ve only won twice in our last 17 trips to Southampton
- W2 D5 L10, all in the Premier League
- this time round it will be our 50th away game at Southampton
in all competitions
- our current record is W13
- if he plays at Southampton it will be Seamus Coleman’s 277th
appearance for us in all competitions
- that's the same made by the legendary Howard Kendall!
- they'll be in joint 47th place on our
All-Time Appearances Chart
- in the League it would be Seamus’s 236th game for us - the same
as the great Bob Latchford!
- the two of them would be level in 48th position on our All-Time
League Appearances list
- Seamus would also move into 9th place alone on our All-Time
Prem list with those 236 appearances
- he'd be 1 ahead of David Weir
- if Gylfi Sigurdsson and Michael Keane play they will each be
making their 50th Prem appearances for the club
- they'd join the 91 other players who have already reached that
landmark for us
- if Seamus starts the game, it will be his 251st start for us
in all competitions
- that’s the same that Alan Ball achieved!
- they would be joint 59th on our
All-Time Starts chart
- will Leighton Baines make an unlikely start at St Mary’s?
- if so, he’ll join 1960s/70s legend John Hurst on 388 club starts
- they'd be in joint 16th place on that particular Everton list
- will Dominic Calvert-Lewin make another appearance as a substitute?!
- if he does it will be the 39th time he’s done so for us in all
- he’ll join Gerard Deulofeu in joint 13th place on our
All-Time Subs chart!
- can Dominic score again? Will Gylfi Sigurdsson and Richarlison
get back amongst the goals?!
- if Gylfi scores it will be his 13th
Premier League goal for us
- that would be the same as James Beattie, Danny Cadamarteri and
- if Richie or DCL get one that will take them to 10 for the club
in the Prem
- that's the same as Daniel Amokachi, Stuart Barlow, Peter Beardsley
and Don Hutchison!
- if Jordan Pickford plays at Southampton it will be his 61st
consecutive Premier League game for us!
- that’s something that’s only happened 6 times before
- by Sylvain Distin (also 61), Neville Southall (two occasions
– 85 and 71),
- Leighton Baines (99), Joleon Lescott (102) - and the club record
- that was 210 successive Prem appearances by Tim Howard between
September 2007 and February 2013!
- a win at Southampton will be our 3rd away victory in the Premier
League this season
- that's the same as we managed in the whole
of last season!
- a win would also be our 3rd on the run in all competitions,
home and away
- we haven’t managed that since November/December
- will Southampton score twice against us?
- if they do, it will take us to 6,500
goals conceded in our entire League history, home and away!
- Graham Scott will be refereeing the match
- it will be just the 6th time he’s been in charge of an Everton
fixture, the 5th in the Premier League
- we’ve won 3 and lost 2 of the previous 5 - but just one was
away from Goodison
- that was our 3-1 Prem defeat at
West Ham in May last year
- will he award a penalty?
- if he awards one to Southampton ...
- ... it will be the 300th
spot-kick for all of our opposition in all of our away League
- if they score one ...
- ... it will be the 200th successful spot-kick by all of our
opponents in all of our away League matches!
- the match is of course on a Saturday
- we’ve lost our last 2 away games played on this day of the week
- most recently 1-0
at Brighton in the Prem 3 weeks ago
- in fact we’ve only won 3 of our last 18 away Saturday games
- W3 D6 L9, all in the Premier League!
- a reminder of some newer sections on the site!
- Test cricketers have a small number on their shirt or cap
- it shows where they fit in in terms of the historical chronology
of their country
- now you can see what number every Everton player would wear!
- have a look at the 'Everton
Players Numbered Chronologically' section!
- who's managed the most times against Everton?
- who's managed the most clubs against us?!
- well, there's a new 'Opposition
Managers' section that will tell you everything you need to
- the 'Goals
in Most Consecutive Matches' section has been updated!
- it now includes details of which Everton players have scored
in the most successive home & away games too!
- who was the last Everton man to play 50 or more games in a season?
- who has played the most games in one season?!
- the new '50
or More Appearances in a Season' section will tell you!
- on the flip side, which players only ever managed 1 game for
- find out in the new Just
One Appearance section!
- we used 39 different players last season in all competitions
and 15 of them scored a goal
- is that a lot?! how does it compare to other seasons?
- find out in the new 'Number
of Players Used and Goal Scorers - Season-by-Season' section!
- who was the last Everton player to feature in every game in
- have a look at the new Ever
Presents section to find out!
- and how often have we completed League 'doubles' over our opponents
in the past?
- alternatively, how often have we been on the receiving end of
- you can now find out in the new League
Doubles For and Against section
- ever wondered which Everton player has been substituted the
- well, now you can find out - have a look at the new Subbed
Off section for full, fascinating details!
- Ademola Lookman was the last Everton player to score on his
- who else has managed that feat for the club?!
- have a look at the new Scored
on Their Debut section to find out!
- Wayne Rooney has now departed, of course, but who else has had
2 separate spells at the club?!
- the new Two
or More Spells at Everton section will tell you!
- Jordan Pickford looks like he'll be our keeper for some years
- but who else has appeared for us between the sticks in the past?!
- the new Goalkeepers
section has all the details!
- and don't forget there's also a new History
In Short section too!
- you can see at a glance how many times we've finished in each
position in the League
- and where exactly we've been knocked out of the various cup
- have a peek!
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
Gylfi Sigurdsson needs 1 more appearance to reach
50 for us in the Prem - he's
made 46 starts + 3 as a sub
Michael Keane also needs 1 more appearance to reach 50 for
us in the Prem - so far he's made 48 starts + 1 as a sub
Michael also needs 2 more starts to reach 50 for us in
Mason Holgate needs
2 more appearances to reach 50 for us in all competitions - he's
on 43 + 5 at the moment
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.