THE BLUE ROOM
THIS IS NOT
Welcome To Yet Another Everton Website!!!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive record of the results
of all competitive games played by Everton since their formation, together
with details of player appearances and goals.
There are lots of links on the left that break down the information into
different categories (as explained down below) so go ahead and click on
one and see what you get!
The title bar above currently features Andrei Kanchelskis and Ray
two former Everton
legends - one
a flying goalscoring winger, one a World Cup winning full-back.
Click on their photos to see brief details of their Everton careers and
appearances & goals.
The title bar images will change every so often so that you'll get to
see a whole host of Everton greats throughout the months and years ahead.
Images (and career summaries) of previous weeks' legends can be
seen by clicking the 'Previous Legends' link on the left, where you'll
also find a link to take you to details of the less-than-legendary donkeys
like Mike Walker who have 'starred' in the 'Apart From ...' feature!
A CRUCIAL GAME AT THE 'OME OF THE 'AMMERS
Births on May 9th
- 1971 - Don Hutchison, quality
midfielder/forward who scored 11 times in 89 late 1990’s matches
Previous Games on May 9th
- we’ve only ever played 6 times in the past on May 9th
recently losing 2-0 at home to Sunderland in 2015
- only 2
of the 6 games were away from home
- the last one being a 2-0
win at Ipswich in 1995, a win that guaranteed our Premier League
- and it was just 11 days before our FA Cup Final
success over Man Utd!
- we’ve had one other notable match
on this date in the past
- in 2010, we beat Portsmouth 1-0 at
- it was our 11th successive Premier League game, home
and away, without defeat
- that's our joint best such run
Previous Meetings With West Ham
- we lost 1-0 the last time we met the Hammers –
- that was
at Goodison on New Year’s Day this year
- Tomáš Souček scored
the only goal 4 minutes from time
- we drew at their place
on our last visit there - 1-1 in January 2020
- Issa Diop
opened the scoring on 40 minutes but Dominic Calvert-Lewin
equalised 2 minutes before the break
- we’ve only lost once
in our last 14 trips to West Ham in all competitions - W8 D5 L1
- our last victory there was a 2-0 victory in March 2019
courtesy of first half goals from Kurt Zouma and Bernard
this will be our 50th Premier League meeting with the Hammers -
and the 25th at their ground
Appearances (and goals!)
- if Bernard starts at
the Lndon Stadium it will be his 50th start for us in all
- if Dominic Calvert-Lewin starts it will be
his 100th start for us in the Premier League
- he’d be the 41st
player to reach that figure for us!
- if Seamus Coleman
starts the game it will be his 263rd League start for us
same fugure that Kevin Sheedy reached!
- they’d be in joint
34th place on our all-time list!
- will Dominic
Calvert-Lewin score again?!
- if he nets against the Hammers
it will be his 40th League goal for us
- he’d be the 51st
Everton player to reach that figure, the 6th in the Premier League
- if Richarlison scores he will join David Unsworth on 33
Premier League goals for us
- they'd be in joint 7th position
on our all-time Prem scoring chart!
- a win at the London Stadium would be
our 11th away victory in the League this season
- the last time
we managed that many was in 1984/85 (we won 12) when we won the
- and 2 goals would take us to 25 away in the
League - the best since a similar amount in 2009/10
West Ham win would give them just the 4th League double over
Everton and their first since 1972/73
- a clean sheet for
us at West Ham would be our 3rd in succession away from home
the last time we managed that in all competitions was in
- just in the League it hasn’t happened
since August/September 2015!
- will there be a penalty at
- if we score one, it will be our 100th spot-kick
success in all of our Premier League matches
- so far we’ve
scored 99 from 131 taken
- a successful penalty would also
be the 800th for all teams in our entire history in all
- currently 799 have reached the target from
- and will there be a sending-off?
there is one, it will be the 100th dismissal (for all sides) in
all of our away Premier League games!
- we’ve only ever
won one away game that kicked off at 4.30pm on a Sunday
was our most recent one, 1-0 at Tottenham last September in our
opening game of the season
- here's a
reminder of the most recent additions to the site:
has captained Everton the most number of times?
- who captained
the team in each of our seasons?
- who have been our club
captains each season?
- find all the answers in the new
was Everton's number 23 in 2005/06?
- how many outfield players
have worn the number 13 shirt for us?!
- what's the highest
number ever sported by an Everton player?
- all your squad number
questions can now be answered wth the help of the new 'Squad
11 Everton players started the most games together?
- which two players started the most
times together for us?
- what about the Holy Trinity? Or The
1995 FA Cup winning team? Or Dean and Lawton? How many times
- have a look at the new
Starting Line-Ups section' - it's got it all!
was our oldest ever starting line-up? And the youngest?
seasons were our oldest and youngest? Which managers went with
youth and who went wth old codgers?!
it's all here in the new 'Average
Starting Line-Up Ages section'!
- which Everton
player made the most substitute appearances in a single season?!
in all competitions and in the League alone?
- the new 'Most
Sub Apps In One Season' section has the answers!
- which Everton substitute has scored the most goals for us?
- which opposition sub has scored the most against us?
- the new 'Goals
by Substitutes' section will let you know!
- Test cricketers have a small number on their shirt or cap
- it shows where they fit in in terms of the historical chronology
of their country
- now you can see what number every Everton player would wear!
- have a look at the 'Everton
Players Numbered Chronologically' section!
- who's managed the most times against Everton?
- who's managed the most clubs against us?!
- well, there's a new 'Opposition
Managers' section that will tell you everything you need to
- the 'Goals
in Most Consecutive Matches' section has been updated!
- it now includes details of which Everton players have scored
in the most successive home & away games too!
- who was the last Everton man to play 50 or more games in a season?
- who has played the most games in one season?!
- the new '50
or More Appearances in a Season' section will tell you!
- on the flip side, which players only ever managed 1 game for
- find out in the new Just
One Appearance section!
- we used 39 different players
in 2017/18 in all competitions
and 15 of them scored a goal
- is that a lot?! how does it compare to other seasons?
- find out in the new 'Number
of Players Used and Goal Scorers - Season-by-Season' section!
- who was the last Everton player to feature in every game in
- have a look at the new Ever
Presents section to find out!
- and how often have we completed League 'doubles' over our opponents
in the past?
- alternatively, how often have we been on the receiving end of
- you can now find out in the new League
Doubles For and Against section
- ever wondered which Everton player has been substituted the
- well, now you can find out - have a look at the new Subbed
Off section for full, fascinating details!
Richarlison was the last Everton player to score on his
- who else has managed that feat for the club?!
- have a look at the new Scored
on Their Debut section to find out!
- Wayne Rooney has
long departed, of course, but who else has had
2 separate spells at the club?!
- the new Two
or More Spells at Everton section will tell you!
- Jordan Pickford looks like he'll be our keeper for some years
- but who else has appeared for us between the sticks in the past?!
- the new Goalkeepers
section has all the details!
- and don't forget there's also a new History
In Short section too!
- you can see at a glance how many times we've finished in each
position in the League
- and where exactly we've been knocked out of the various cup
- have a peek!
Notable Forthcoming Anniversaries and Milestones
needs 1 more start to reach 50 for us in all comps - he's on
49 at the moment
needs 1 more appearance to reach 150 for us in all comps - so
far he's on 103 + 46 as a sub
Dates of Birth
Click below for information, erm, about
How Have Everton Performed
Birthday In The Past?
Or On Your Wife's? Or The Cat's?
Click On The Link And Pick A Date!
Appearances, Goals & Clean Sheets
Who Has Played The Most Times For
Who's Scored The Most Goals?
Is Big Dunc Our Most Used Sub Ever?
Click On The Link And Find Out!
When We're Good, We're Good.
When We're Bad, We're Terrible!
What's The Most Goals We've Ever Scored,
Or Conceded, In Any One Match?
Click On The Link To See The Extremes!
Did Over 70,000 People Really Used
And Watch Us At Home?
And What Were Our Smallest Crowds,
Home And Away?
Click On The Link To See The Figures!
Remember 1950-51? We Were
Remember 1984-85? We Were Good!!
Remember 1921-22? Er, No, Thought Not!
Click On The Link And Pick A Season!
Did We Really Once Lose To Glossop?
How Bad Have We Been Against Man Utd
In The Premier League?!
Click On The Link And Pick A Team!
What's Our Best Run Of Victories?
Or Our Worst Run Of Defeats?
What's The Longest We've Gone Without
Defeat? Or Without Winning?
Click On The Link To Reveal The Sequences!
A Whole Variety Of Information!
FA Cup 3rd Round, Opening Day, Christmas,
Easter, Europe, Cup Defeats, Big Matches,
Strange Competitions And More- It's All There!
Click On The Link And Pick A Topic!
About The Site
You are free to copy any of the contents of this website provided that
the use is not for commercial purposes
or for financial gain and that proper acknowledgement is given to Everton
Results. All rights reserved.